I'm Baaaack!...and the HOT MAMA apron swap

I have been missing in action and hope to be able to remedy that. I got a promotion at work which took me away from things and I think even though the hours are long that I might be able to get back on track now. I signed up for the HOT MAMA apron swap and this is what my swap partner will be getting in the mail. The whole swap was based hot drinks. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate. You get the picture.

hot MAMA 1

What little I got about my partner told me she liked red but her least favorite color was grey. She loves flavored hot chocolate! I included a set of coasters I made to match the apron and an assortment of hot chocolate mixes. These apron swaps are so much fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That apron is adorable! Love the theme!

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Adorable, Dayna!! I am sure she will love it! It is so good to see you post!!!

Diane ~ said...

what a cute & pretty apron! I love it & she will to! :) ♥

storybeader said...

adorable apron! you're so thoughtful! Congrats on your new job!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That's adorable! That would go perfect with my kitchen set... :P

Glynis Peters said...

congratulations on your promotion! What a lovely apron or pinny as my Gran called them.