Not making much progress today

Getting laundry done...sorting through some fabric but nothing on my list of to do's.

2 aprons to make for swaps (I have the fabric picked out!)

vintage Scottie quilt repair/remake (an on going tedious job)

find blue fabric like the black in the background to this top (I got it in black, blue, red and purple). Want to use it for the cottage quilt sashing. I just bought it this past week! How could I have lost it already?

P3160003

Cut more squares for the 9-patch (and sew them together)

Going with the hubby to his doctor's appointment this afternoon and shopping for some groceries afterwards.

Tomorrow is the dentist for me to have a cap put on my front tooth and restore the two next to it that got broken. I HATE dentists but am looking forward to getting my smile back.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You sound busy. I also hate going to the dentist. But I have to say, I go every 6 months like clockwork.

jstinson said...

Wow, aren't you the organized one? You seem to have your day all plotted. My plans never seem to work out as I impulsivly change them as I go and never get things accomplished as a result. Enjoyed your projects!

Memories for Life said...

Those darn to-do lists just never seem to go away do they! Hope you find your fabric :)

Zuda Gay Pease said...

I love this starry quilt!!! I hope you find your fabric, I hate when I can't find what I know is right there!!

Kebi Cedawna said...

Sounds like you're one busy lady!
I didn't find much in my fabric stash that I liked for the Tea for Two apron so I bought some yesterday. I really like it, I may just have to go get some more to make myself a matching apron. :)
It's Spring Break for me so I'm trying to get all my sewing done this week.
Good luck with your to-do list.