I'm back....for awhile at least

I dropped off the face of blog land because I got this incredible job that I loved. Sadly it left little time for much else in my life. At the moment I will have lots of time. My health has taken a huge hit this summer. Have been hospitalized 5 times, had three heart caths, two stents and came home today from open heart surgery. Guess God is trying to tell me something! He has been there with me through this whole ordeal and I am glad to have Him on my side. As I was skimming plowing through the thousands of emails and blog posts there was one from Shawnee announcing a table runner swap! I loved the apron swaps and quilt block swaps but haven't had time to join in for quite some time. So I am resurrecting my blog (even if only while I recuperate) and joining in the swap. I'm not allowed to lift more than 5 pounds.....a table runner can't be that heavy! I get to play with my Accuquilt GO! which I absolutely love!

3 comments:

flyingbeader said...

I was thinking about you last week wondering what happened. OMG, I'm so sorry to hear of all your awful health problems. I sure hope you are back on the road to recovery.

dot

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

So glad to see you back, but I hate to hear you've been ill.

Bless your heart!!

Sweet William The Scot said...

We started watching Scotty blogs after you stopped writing, but went back and read all about your Scots! Sorry you have been ill.
We will drop back again.
Sweet William The Scot