Featured Etsy Shop - A Keeper's Jackpot


A Keeper's Jackpot has such a lovely array of necklaces and bracelets! From polymer clay to beads to crocheting with wire this crafter has expanded her talents and abilities all because of a handmade beaded necklace she received as a gift!
The name of the shop is an anagram of the nicknames of her husband and herself and their two cats. I am always intrigued about how people decide on names!






A Keeper's Jackpot

makes custom beaded name bracelets. I love these. Reminds me of the beaded bracelets put on newborns years ago. She has lots of options. Convo her and ask if you have a question!













I love this as I am trying to get my Christmas stuff done NOW. Christmas in July ya know! This is a simple Christmas necklace that would make a lovely gift. She also has a clear glass one in her shop. Check out all she has to offer!
and while you are at it ....just bring your coffee along....come on now.... check out her blog

2 comments:

storybeader said...

great post! fun and interesting.

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

Thanks for the great feature!