I have several projects in the works right now. Will probably blog about some of them in the future.
1. I have three more of these cut out. The lady who purchased it would like three more to go with it.
2. Working on an appliqué quilt for Hubby's new nephew.
3. Have an heirloom project. Customer sent me a quilt made by her grandmother. I am deconstructing and remaking one with the fabric that is salvageable and Scottie fabrics..
4. Sequined Scottie sweatshirts.
5. Men's ties.
6. Scottie memo/chalk boards.
7. Still learning my new job but having fun doing it!