I can't stand it anymore!

Several days ago I got into a discussion about how messy my sewing room had gotten. In my creative frenzys I tend to grab and throw things to get to other things. I buy more and it gets added to the chaos! Well....Welcome to my chaos! It does need to be cleaned and cleaned now as I can't find anything! I know the cottons and trims are in bins but the bins are underneath the flannels and fleeces. Every surface is cluttered with stuff.

Only one sewing machine is accessible without moving stuff and the serger is all but buried.

But.....I can still see the floor in spots! I figure if I blogged about how bad it is I can show how good it looks when I clean it up. It will also give me that last push. How does it always get this bad?

10 comments:

Attack of the Vintage said...

LOL I can relate to this. At least it looks like a nice big space to create in. Have fun cleaning!

joon said...

Well, Attack took the words right out of my mouth! :) Thanks for sharing. I should get a pic of mine. Great idea.

Chauncey said...

we all have organized chaos, Dayna! Looks like a great space. The fun part about cleaning up is maybe you'll find something you hsven't seen in a while. If you find my drivers licence renewal form would you let me know? :)

Lora said...

Dayna, I see you pin things to your curtains as well :) It took me almost a week when I tranfered my sewing room to another.

Lora

Lora said...

Transfered, that is.

Katya said...

uh, Dayna? Creativity ALWAYS begins with DISORGANIZATION!!! It is a fact of life!!!! Actually, I was giggling when I saw this! I allow things to get out of hand, then, I BLOW a gasket, cause I cannot find things!

Have fun! Bet you will find things you forgot you had!!!!!

Dayna said...

Katya - I bet I do too!

Liz Plummer said...

Looks familiar!

Anonymous said...

Uhhh, have you been sneaking photo's of my sewing room???? Mine looks very similar most of the time!

Shantiearth said...

Just substitute beads and jewelry and it could be my place!

Once in a while I get it all organized but that ends with the next project.