featured artist "Mommie Made It"





Not sure how I stumbled across her shop. Could have been my browsing for treasury picks or a link from somewhere or someone said something about her. Doesn't matter....I'm just happy I did. I have always wanted labels to sew on items I made. Have looked into them on many occasions but the cost for what I wanted did not fit within my budget. Well look what I got!Mommy Made It designed my label just as I wanted and the price was well within my budget! All labels are custom order and she can make them the size you want as she prints them herself. She has a sense of humor as anyone who visits her shop will notice right off!
http://mommiemadeit.etsy.com/

Custom graphic design or ready made from her shop. She can help enhance your photos, create unique banners, or even sell you a little Amigurumi!

If you make items that you would like to label with pride then visit her shop. Even if you don't want labels....visit her shop. You'll enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome. congrats on your new labels, they look great!