Lookie what I got!

Lots of stuff arriving in the mail box lately!

This is a garden apron I received in the Busy Bee Apron Swap from Suzi. I wasn't sure who Suzi was until just the day before yesterday as there was no email address to thank her. She commented on my blog!

I love the apron and plan on planting the seeds (her son helped pick them out) Check out her web site  Savy Suzi 

A big Thank You Suzi!

busy bee apron swap

Then I got the siggie blocks from the siggie swap that Cootie Bug 2 organized! Check out her blog!   Cootie Bug 2

siggy swap

And I got a new pair of beaded earrings made by one of my BBEST friends Joni. She has done special pieces for me from time to time. Her Etsy shop is Ghi-Goo-ie Designs. She does Native American jewelry. These are the special wolf earrings that arrived today. Aren't they gorgeous?

And the Big Brown truck stopped here today also. I buy my soaps from Kae at Olive Tree soaps. I place an order once in awhile. She is a Scottie lover and a photographer. Check out her blog and the amazing photos she takes! Life in the Bristlewood

olive tree soaps

And there is still more!

A package arrived from Australia. It was from gladycloudy on swapbot. She was my swap partner for the Fat Quarters Fantasy Material Swap Flowers. She really outdid herself with cute cards and yummy fabrics with bits and bobs to go with it. Just love those florals!

fantasy flowers swap

and another from Chanel on a FQ swap called "It's a Jungle Out There" Thanks so much Chanel. Now I want to open that FQ and start thinking about what to make with it!

FF jungle out there swap

4 comments:

Chauncey said...

Wow Dayna! It's raining packages at your place. How fun!

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Wow! How fun!!! Joni's earrings are amazing!

Katya said...

Wow, Dayna! You must LOVE seeing the mailman and UPS truck!!!! Glad to see the soaps made it there, safe and sound!!! Oh, and thank you for the ad!!!!

Hugs to the Scotties!!!!!

Rose said...

Dayna, you've done a lot of swapping! What fun to get packages full of surprises and so many of them!