B is for Ball

Just type in the word "ball" in your Etsy search box. Some awesome items come up. Here are just a few!Here is one of the quilted Christmas ornaments from Kelsey's Korner. It's not to early to start thinking about the holiday's and what a nice gift this would be!
I absolutely love this pendant by Joni Stinson called "Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire".
Her designs combine traditional Native American techniques with contemporary elements, colors and materials.

This "Rivers of Silver and Gold Temari" is just one of many you can find at the Lucky Girl Trading Co. She does beautiful work using this ancient art.
Night Sky Jewelry offers these pretty Ruby in Zoisite spheres. Besides these she has other wonderful choices for yourself or as gifts!

Fantasy Creations has this pattern to make a ball for the little one in your life. It also comes with the pattern for an elephant. What a cute shower gift this would make!
I hope you stop by and visit the shops above and also....use your search bar to find interesting and unique items to buy for gifts or yourself!

6 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

Wonderful Scottie!! I love Joni's piece. She is amazing.

maryeb said...

Great idea for a post. Do you get permission from the seller to use their photo before you write the post?
I've been wanting to feature sellers on my blog but wasn't sure just how to go about it.

Diane ~ said...

B is for Brilliant! What a cool idea for a posting! Always love checking out your blog Dayna! :)

Erika said...

The quilted Christmas ornament puts me in the mood for the holidays:)

Katya said...

Great presentation, Dayna! I have been wanting to look around Etsy for quite some time and now that you have reminded me...AND I have a few minutes, here I go!

Jodie said...

What great finds - I could spend so much time typing in crazy words.