Coffee Anyone?

I like strolling through the Etsy shops to see what others are doing. I have found that I go into shops I never would have even heard of when I just type one word in the search box. Today's word was "coffee" as I was thinking I needed another cup.
Look at some of the interesting things I found!
How about some "Donuts with Your Coffee" from Rosegardenfae. She makes lovely jewelry.
This cute "Man does not live by coffee alone" note card from BBesigns A red "cup of coffee journal" from the shop of Sue Bleiweiss who creates fantastic journals from all kinds of papers and textiles! A soy, fresh brewed coffee scented candle from Aroma Fields who also sells great bath products.
Long Necked Nellie Recycled assemblage art comes to you from Junkyard Gypsy
Gosh....this is a fun shop!

8 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

I love it!! Especially the card...I love Danishes!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Coffee, coffee, coffee!!!!

Ellen said...

A coffee candle. Delightful!

Pamela Baker said...

Coffee in Bed......
How interesting to find such treasures while browsing, love the way you list each one also.

storybeader said...

good idea. those were fun!

Jill said...

Great post. I love coffee. And Danishes.

Anonymous said...

great blog post! thanks so much for including me with these coffee treasures. I love that card!

BBesigns said...

Thank you so much for including my card. Really nice