Etsy Challenge for 8/25 - VOTE!

One of my baby quilts has been entered in an Etsy Challenge that will be running until next Monday. It is entered under the Knitting/Crochet/Needlework category. There are some really nice items in all the categories! Of course I would hope you would vote for me but....it is a personal choice. Jump on over post some votes for your favorites. Vote in every category or in just the ones that you want! To get to the Knitting/Crochet/Needlework vote you need to scroll wayyy down on the right hand side until you find it.
The links below will take you to each individual page so you can check out the awesome entries. Voting for any or all of them can be done on any of the pages as the voting is linked. Each page also has a link to how you can get into a future Challenge! or........
Click here and it will take you to the page!

3 comments:

Granny said...

I love this and am going over to vote right now. Your whole site is wonderful!

grannyscloset

Glynis Peters said...

What a clever woman you are, that is so beautiful, I enjoyed my visit and have added you to my blog.

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Congratulations! Ooh I'm off to vote!