C is for Cat

I love animals of all kinds so it made sense that my "C" search was the word "Cat". When your done checking out my great choices just try it for yourself!


Look at this cool Cats Meow Evening Bag from the shop of NoDuplicates.

From Fehustoneware we have this raku fired Porcelain Cat / kitty Journal button



TwoZanyZebras brings us a RETRO PUSS Zany Cuddle Blankie



Bastille Blue has this cute set of lamp work beads ... Cinnamon Calico Cat





Could this be a tribute to Halloween? Gum Ghoul aceo by ElenaMary


'til next week!


8 comments:

Alis Clair said...

Great finds!
I love the beads.

LazyTcrochet said...

Wonderfully kitty finds! Gum Ghoul?? cool

Nuvofelt said...

Oh what a fun collection. I love it. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

LOVE!

You have many great and thoughtful ideas

Diane ~ said...

so *C*ute & so *C*ool!! (couldn't help myself!)
lots of fun Dayna! Thanks!:D

missknits said...

wow these are great finds!!! lovin all the cats!

maryeb said...

So many cute cat items.

I love that first bag.

Cher of StuStuStudio said...

The best collection of cats I've ever seen. Well done!