Long Cooooold day....





Awoke to -13 with wind chills dipping down into the 30 something below this morning. Dogs didn't even want to go out their doggie door. Had a convention meeting and a BOD meeting so were gone for most of the day. Had to stop for groceries and gas on the way home. Just hot soup and Italian bread for supper. It was still warm when we bought it but not for long.

I started writing this morning about a woman I met at WalMart the other day in the fabric department. Then my posting went off into cyberspace somewhere never to be seen again. Oh how I hate that....
Anyway....she was trying to match up a fabric she had and shy, introvert that I am I gave her my unsolicited opinion. We started talking about what she was doing. She scours the thrift stores for vintage towels and linens and uses them for aprons on little girls dresses. Here is one she listed in her Etsy store. She and her sister are just starting out and there store is http://northernsisters.etsy.com/ Her sister does frames and she also makes some neat purses like the one above. She doesn't live far from me so maybe I will run into her again.







No comments: