New listing and a run around day!

This morning before the chickens were even up I was entering listings in my Etsy shop. That and laundry and trying to answer emails. Dogs wanted attention and had to get hubby up and out. I did get the rest of the brag books entered and some place mats. Some with Scotties and some with a Valentine theme. I also listed this gorgeous red and white baby quilt. Now that it's done I keep thinking I should have made it bigger and kept it for myself. It's done with chenille and minky mink and is soooooo soft. You can check out the listing here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9122074 And while your there just browse around to see what's on the shelves these days.
Then I was off and running. Store after store after store and still was not able to find what I wanted. Did come home with more fabric though. Never have enough fabric. I need to start thinking about packing the fleece up for the season though. It would make some space in the sewing room. Pretty soon I'll get lost in there and no one will ever find me!
Hubby is home and time to fix supper. That's a good thing because I'm starving. Catch ya all later.

No comments: