The colors!

This is one of the new ones I planted last year. It is a day lily. Peachy orange in color.
Good sized bloom.Here is a photo taken from the same angle (more or less) as the one from this post. The Asiatic lilies are starting to really bloom! Oh....that red birdhouse has a family in residence! Click these photos to enlarge them. The colors show much better then.

Sometimes I amazed at the brilliance of the colors! They are so totally awesome! Notice the little yellow day lilies trying to peak out in the middle of this? Will have to make a note to move them.

5 comments:

Cher of StuStuStudio said...

Wonderful bright sunshine and colors! Joyful! Thanks for sharing!

Cher

Lucky Girl said...

This is lovely! One day--maybe--I'll become a better gardener and be able to enjoy my own flowers. For now I'll just admire yours!

AltheaP said...

How gorgeous to be able to be IN all that beautiful color! You're an artist in many ways.

Tutu Cute and Moore! said...

Such beauty! It's obvious from your picutres that you have a green thumb. I, too, love gardening, thanks to having a mother how taught me to love nature. Thank for sharing.

FabricFascination said...

Dayna, your flowers are lovely! What a beautiful garden you have