My View from the sewing room window

When I blogged about my sewing room the other day someone asked what the view was like as I look out over my machine. This is it folks. Of course it changes. The lilac bush on the right has finished blooming. After the iris fade there will be yellow lilies and in front of one of those trees is an old fashioned rose bush. It's on the cool side of the house in the afternoon so no direct sun shining in on me. The little birds like to sit on the Scottie there and the weather vane and chirp. Pleasant working conditions wouldn't you say?



9 comments:

Alis Clair said...

lovely and inspiring view.

joon said...

So tranquil. I remember living in the country. It has its advantages as seen here! So happy for you, scottie.

Rose said...

Lovely view you've got Scottie!! I don't think I could ever move back to town could you?

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Absolutely lovely view!!!

storybeader said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
storybeader said...

you've got a great view. I love all kinds of weathervanes and whirli-gigs. Your weathervane looks familiar. Good idea for a blog, I've GOT to copy this idea.

Arlette said...

What a great view! So lush and green and so beautiful to work by.

Unknown said...

I would love to have your view. It is so nice. I will just come over and sew at your house.

Katya said...

Oh Dayna...when I run away from home, I *may* have a destination in mind!!!! That is just fabulous! How pretty it must be in each and every season!