My Mom Would Be Proud



Yup ... Mine would but this isn't about me. Although there are some similarities between Vicky and I. My Mom sewed and ironed and we were a family of six kids just like hers. She didn't learn to sew until later in life. I started at the tender age of 7.


But....the sewing bug caught her and I'm sure her Mom is watching wearing one of those aprons that every Mom wore back then. Vicky has collected fabrics so many of her aprons are one of a kind...unless she finds enough for two!


I like this one! For keeping your clothespins handy! Stop by and visit her and get one of these aprons. It will bring you down memory lane.

3 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Very cute aprons, and I love the name of her shop!

Katya said...

Beautiful aprons! They are fabulous...

What a clever name for a company, as well!

Shawnee said...

great post - good for another entry!