nature's beauty

This is the time of year I really enjoy the flower garden in front of the house. As you can see in the background we are expanding this year but I wanted to share with you the graceful foxglove. It appears to be dancing, bending and swaying to the music ....don't you think?



My first lily of the year. Sooo many buds.

It is exciting as I planted many new varieties last year.



The simplicity of these. I don't remember what they are called. They are in the daisy family. Tall, dainty and with heads upturned looking for the sun!



7 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Beautiful flowers, Dayna!! Thank you so much for sharing them!

Beth said...

Very pretty flower shots, I love flowers. Great job Dayna.

Kim said...

Your flowers look so healthy and happy! Very nice!

Mama Z said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the foxgloves!

Ivanhoe said...

You have a beautiful garden. The third flower may be a gerbera.
Have a great weekend!

Dena said...

Dayna, your flowers are gorgeous!!!

hpalleiko said...

That foxglove is stunning!